May 20, 2016
Welcome to the Cassidy Realty Team review of the 2015 year in Mountain Lakes Real Estate. This report is designed to provide a brief overview of the housing sales trends in town over the past year.
2015 continued the generally strong real estate market we saw in 2014. The market activity is well above that seen during the 2009-2012 period following the financial crisis. The high level data from the MLS and other sources shows:
• 78 Total sales, nearly on par with 2014
• Resale units down 11% from 2014
• New home sales increased significantly to 11 units
• Average Sale Price of $927,356
• Median Sale Price of $804,000
• Total Aggregate spend of $72,333,770
Lets’s put these data into context with trends over the past four years and then we will dive into a few of the interesting developments in the past year.
Click here to download the entire 9 page PDF Mountain Lakes real estate year end review report.